Vertical Type Injection Molding Machine with Plunger† All of these machines are drived by air.
- You can connect the machines to the air line in your factory, and you don't need other source.
- The machines are small and light, then you can attatch them easily to the assembly line.
- As the power source is the air, environment is clean and noise is small.
- Air makes less shock pressure, and makes stable results.
- Air has low flow-resist, and makes high-speed injection enable.
- Small mold size (minimum W50mm x D50mm) makes mold cost low.
- Simple structure. Easy to handle and maintenance.
|Outer Diameter of Plunger||mm||12 / 16 / 20|
|Shot Volume||cm3||3 to 13|
|Maximum Shot Pressure||kg/cm2||1,090 / 620 / 390|
|Plasticizing Rate||kg/hr||0.9 / 1.6 / 2.6|
|Nozzle Shape||Flat||R10 / RF|
|Clamping System||Direct horizontal clamping||Direct vertical clamping|
|Daylight Opening||mm||75||55 (50, 60, 65)|
|Maximum Mold Thickness||mm||73||53 (48, 58, 63)|
|Least Mold Thickness||mm||65||45 (40, 50, 55)|
|Maximum Mold Size||mm||80H 80W||80H 80D|
|Machine Size||mm||750W 680D 960H||750W 680D 960H|
|Maxmum Air Pressure||kg/cm2||7|